ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW AND MAYBE MORE. PLEASE READ ALL
89720 Davidson Grade Rd, Tygh Valley OR 97063
MUST GET A WEEKEND PASS PLUS PICK A CAMP SIZE PASS
NO TICKET SALES AT THE GATE MUST BUY ONLINE BEFORE
Weekend Pass is $155 per person for the weekend + campsite fee (fee varies based on size required see below). Children 12 and under are free!
Campsite Fee: We have 3 campsite sizes to choose from
(this only needs to be purchased once for your group .)
WALK IN CAMPING – 10’x10′ (+$25/site) This is ideal for the solo camper or couple. People that travel light. You can walk from parking to a shady camp of your liking. (Must buy with a weekend parking pass if your bring your car.)
- CAR CAMPING – 20’x10′ (+$120/site) This is ideal for the solo camper or couple. You’ll have space for your car, a small/medium size tent and a cozy little common area.
DELUXE – 20’x40′ (+$150/site) Perfect for a few friends or a family ( you must arrive together.) You have a small camper or pick-up, with enough space to set up an awning, put out a few chairs, and space for a tent or two.
RV/BUS – 20’x40′ (+$225/site) Ideal for the glampers! You've got a full sized RV or bus, and want plenty of space to spread out and set up your home away from home. Keep in mind though, that we don't have any RV hook-ups or dumping stations, so please come prepared to be fully self-sufficient.
MUST ARRIVE DURING BOX OFFICE HOURS TO ENTER
Thursday EARLY ARRIVAL July 27th 12pm-8pm *Early entry ticket needed
Friday July 28th // 10am-10pm
Saturday July 29th // 10am-7pm
Sunday July 30th // 10am-1pm
The gate will hard close.
You must arrive prior to these times or wait until the next day.
We need everyone attending to familiarize themselves with the weekend guide below , especially around FIRE safety.
1. CAMPSITE HOURS. White River Ranch closes at noon (12 PM) on Monday, July 31, 2023. All automobiles and other personal property remaining on White River Ranch property after that time shall be considered abandoned. Automobiles shall be towed at the expense of the automobile owner.
2. White River Ranch hours in campground area shall be from 11 PM until 7 AM every night that during Good Time is open to ticketed campers. Please respect this rule and respect your neighbors.
3. NO AMPLIFIED MUSIC. No radios or other amplified music shall be permitted on the property, unless such music has been pre-approved by Good Time/White River Ranch.
4. NO FLAME ITS FIRE SEASON!! NO CAMPFIRES. No campfires are allowed anywhere on the property. Please enjoy the LED flow toys snd the Drum Circle by the barn area under shade structure. Additionally, candles, tiki torches, and similar items are NOT allowed anywhere on the property. If you need a generator please bring whisper designed and it must be 2 ft off the grass.
5. WRISTBANDS REQUIRED. Wristbands are required to be worn by all persons on White River Ranch property. Stretched or broken wristbands are not valid and shall not be honored. Any persons assisting individuals with no wristband or fake wristbands to enter or remain upon White River Ranch property shall themselves have their wristbands confiscated and be required to leave the Good Time/White River Ranch property. All persons upon the property with no wristband or whose wristbands have been confiscated shall be deemed a trespasser and shall be prosecuted as such to the fullest extent of the law.
6. MINORS. Minors MUST be accompanied by a parent at all times.
7. PROHIBITED ITEMS. The following items are absolutely prohibited upon White River Ranch property, and any individual(s) in possession of such items shall immediately have their wristband confiscated and be required to leave the Good Time/White River Ranch property without any refund: Fireworks, Weapons, Animals (except for those provided for under our Service Animal policies), Alcohol, Marijuana, Illegal Drugs, Items being sold or vended without a proper Vendor’s Pass.
8. GARBAGE AND RECYCLING. DO NOT LITTER. THIS INCLUDES CIGARETTE BUTTS. This is someones home, please be respectful. Garbage cans, dumpsters, and recycling stations are provided – please use them. Even better, if you packed it in please pack it out. Upon vacating your campsite, please inspect the area and remove all items which came with you, including string and rope.
PACK IN AND PACK OUT EVENT!
9. RESTRICTED AREAS. Please stay out of areas marked as restricted. This is especially true of the Cabin and the area immediately surrounding it.
10. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VALUABLES. We cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or broken items of personal property. Please secure your valuables. If you’ve lost something or found something which isn’t yours, please come to the Lost & Found Station at the Box Office OR general store next to the barn.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CONFISCATION OF WRISTBAND AND REMOVAL FROM THE PROPERTY. PLEASE HELP US TO HELP ALL OF YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND RESPECT AND FOLLOW THESE RULES.
This area of Oregon is grassland and is one of the most fire prone areas in the state. Wildfire danger is high and a very scary and real thing that everyone must take extreme caution to avoid. Please take note of the below fire safety rules and help us enforce them. There are no exceptions.
NO OPEN FLAMES - Camping stoves are not allowed
NO SMOKING. Includes joints and cigs. This is an e-cig or vape only campsite.
ONLY DRIVE ON MOWED GROUND. Do not drive through any tall grass.
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CAR IDLING. If your car is not in motion, turn it off to prevent grass from catching fire from your engine
Is there parking onsite?
We have a car parking lot. $50 No Re-entry.
Is there a daycare available?
No, all children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the weekend including the kids-zone. We recommend writing their name and adult phone number on the child's wristband just in case.
Can my kid come?
Yes Kids are free under 12. Ages 13-17 we ave discounted Jr. Tickets.
Is there trash disposal on site?
No, pack-in pack-out. This is an eco-friendly event.
Please join us on Sunday afternoon for the Pick-up Parade to show Mother Nature our support. LEAVE NO TRACE EVENT
Are there mosquitos?
Yes make sure to bring bug spray.
Is there seating by stage?
No, but feel free to bring lawn chair/camping chair or picnic blanket.
Can I bring a pop-up?
Yes. Must be 200 feet away from main stage. Shade/picnec tent under 5 ft are ok.
Can we bring a grill?
NO FIRE SEASON NO FIRE OF ANY TYPE
Is Ice onsite?
Pick up Ice Daily Before 1pm in The General Store right of BARN. $5 a bag $7 a brick. Cash or VENMO Accepted.
Can I leave and re-enter?
No, re-entry is prohibited for cars and camp.
Is there a River?
YES. We will have river hours with a lifeguard on duty.
No glass on the beach.
What can I bring?
Camping gear (Tent, Sleeping bag, pad, warm layer)
Food, snacks, beverages
Cash for vendors
Fire extinguisher for camp
Sunblock, Sun hat, Sunglasses!
Drinking water (2 gallons of water per day)
What items are prohibited?
FLAME OF ANYTYPE (lighter, stover, firepits)
Weapons of any kind (large machetes included)
Fireworks, explosives, or accelerants of any kind, fire tools or lanterns
Drones unless you get a media pass// apply on contact page
Culturally Appropriated Costumes
Pets/Animals, except service animals (Proof will be required, must be leashed at all time.)
Glass of any kind
Balloons No tanks
No public intoxication
Will there be food on site?
There will be a variety of food and snack options available for purchase including gluten-free and vegetarian options. Credit card & Cash sales only.
Water bottle refilling stations?
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN WATER. Enjoy and Drink up!
Can I tag on things and inside the porta potties?
No and if you do we will track you down and make you pay the fines. Promise.
Can I smoke tobacco and cannabis?
VAPE ONLY NO FLAME.
Can I get a ticket refunded?
No but they are tranferable so you can sell to a friend or post for sale on our FB event page.
Is this event ADA friendly?
Good Time is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have a full and equal opportunity to access our event. ADA Parking is located behind box office. The field is flat and easy for wheelchair acceptability. Please email if you need further accommodation upon your arrival at the gate for assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you require Vax?
No. If your feeling ill please take a test and do not come is you test positive.
Does camping have shade?
Camping fields can be hot so provide your camp with EZUP or shade for extra cooling.
Where is walk in camping?
Walk-in camping is in the tree and areas are first come first serve basis.