ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW AND MAYBE MORE. PLEASE READ ALL
General camping is $75 per person for the weekend + campsite fee (fee varies based on size required). Children 10 and under are free.
Campsite Fee: We have 3 campsite sizes to choose from (this only needs to be purchased once for your group)
Standard – 20’x20′ (+$75/site) This is ideal for the solo camper or couple. You’ll have space for your car, a small/medium size tent and a cozy little common area.
Deluxe – 20’x30′ (+$100/site) Perfect for a few friends or a family. You have a small camper or pick-up, with enough space to set up an awning, put out a few chairs, and space for a tent or two.
Epic – 20’x40′ (+$150/site) Ideal for the glampers! You've got a full sized RV or bus, and want plenty of space to spread out and set up your home away from home. Keep in mind though, that we don't have any RV hook-ups or dumping stations, so please come prepared to be fully self-sufficient.
MUST ARRIVE DURING BOX OFFICE HOURS TO ENTER
Thursday EARLY ARRIVAL July 7th 12pm-8pm
Friday July 8th // 10am-8pm
Saturday July 9th // 10am-9pm
Sunday July 10th // 10am-1pm
The gate will hard close.
You must arrive prior to these times or wait until the next day.
We need everyone attending to familiarize themselves with the weekend guide below , especially around fire safety.
1. CAMPSITE HOURS. Sol Creek Farms closes at noon (12 PM) on Monday, July 11, 2022. All automobiles and other personal property remaining on Sol Creek Farms property after that time shall be considered abandoned. Automobiles shall be towed at the expense of the automobile owner.
2. Sol Creek Farms hours in campground area shall be from 11 PM until 7 AM every night that during Good Time is open to ticketed campers. Please respect this rule and respect your neighbors.
3. NO AMPLIFIED MUSIC. No radios or other amplified music shall be permitted on the property, unless such music has been pre-approved by Good Time/Sol Creek Farms.
4. NO CAMPFIRES. No campfires are allowed anywhere on the property. Please enjoy the Community Fire Pit at the Drum Circle in the Front Pasture. Additionally, candles, tiki torches, and similar items are not allowed anywhere on the property. Properly functioning camp stoves shall be allowed within individual campsites.
5. WRISTBANDS REQUIRED. Wristbands are required to be worn by all persons onSol Creek Farms property. Stretched or broken wristbands are not valid and shall not be honored. Any persons assisting individuals with no wristband or fake wristbands to enter or remain upon Sol Creek property shall themselves have their wristbands confiscated and be required to leave the Good Time/Sol Creek Farms property. All persons upon the property with no wristband or whose wristbands have been confiscated shall be deemed a trespasser and shall be prosecuted as such to the fullest extent of the law.
6. MINORS. Minors MUST be accompanied by a parent at all times.
7. PROHIBITED ITEMS. The following items are absolutely prohibited upon Sol Creek Farms property, and any individual(s) in possession of such items shall immediately have their wristband confiscated and be required to leave the Good Time/Sol Creek Farms property without any refund: Fireworks, Weapons, Animals (except for those provided for under our Service Animal policies), Alcohol, Marijuana, Illegal Drugs, Items being sold or vended without a proper Vendor’s Pass.
8. GARBAGE AND RECYCLING. DO NOT LITTER. THIS INCLUDES CIGARETTE BUTTS. This is our home, please be respectful. Garbage cans, dumpsters, and recycling stations are provided – please use them. Even better, if you packed it in please pack it out. Upon vacating your campsite, please inspect the area and remove all items which came with you, including string and rope.
9. RESTRICTED AREAS. Please stay out of areas marked as restricted. This is especially true of the Main House and the area immediately surrounding it.
10. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VALUABLES. We cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or broken items of personal property. Please secure your valuables. If you’ve lost something or found something which isn’t yours, please come to the Lost & Found Station at the Box Office OR the SHACK next to Main Stage.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CONFISCATION OF WRISTBAND AND REMOVAL FROM THE PROPERTY. PLEASE HELP US TO HELP ALL OF YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND RESPECT AND FOLLOW THESE RULES.
Is there day tickets?
We are SOLD out of camping but ...Yes...we have limited DAY TICKETS so get them while they last on our ticket page.
Is there parking onsite?
We have some limited day parking onsite in our lot. Please car pool. If our lot is full there is parking near by with our neighbors. Parking fees are 20-25 per day cash. No Re-entry.
Is there a daycare available?
No, all children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the festival including the kids-zone. We recommend writing their name and adult phone number on the child's wristband just in case.
Can my kid come?
Yes Kids are free under 10.
Is there trash disposal on site?
No, pack-in pack-out. This is an eco-friendly event.
Please join us on Sunday afternoon for the Pick-up Parade to show Mother Nature our support.
Are there mosquitos?
Yes make sure to bring bug spray.
Is there seating by stage?
No, but feel free to bring lawn chair/camping chair or picnic blanket.
Can I bring a pop-up?
Yes. Must be 200 feet away from main stage. Shade/picnec tent under 5 ft are ok.
Can we bring a grill?
Enclosed small propane stove
Must have Fire extinguisher for camp near
a bucket water with a burlap sack is nice to keep near too
Is Ice onsite?
Pick up Ice Daily Before 1pm in The SHACK right of main stage. $5 a bag
Cash or VENMO Accepted.
Can I leave and re-enter?
No, re-entry is prohibited for cars and camp. Yes to on foot re-enty for OCF fair goers.
How fair is fair to walk to?
Right next door take a right out our front gate onto Suttle Rd. About a 10 min walk.
What can I bring?
Food and water
Cash for vendors
Enclosed small propane stove
Fire extinguisher for camp
Sunblock, Sun hat, Sunglasses!
What items are prohibited?
Weapons of any kind (large machetes included)
Fireworks, explosives, or accelerants of any kind, fire tools or lanterns
Drones unless you get a media pass// apply on contact page
Culturally Appropriated Costumes
Animals, except service animals (Proof will be required, must be leashed at all time.)
Glass of any kind
Balloons No tanks
No public intoxication
Will there be food on site?
There will be a variety of food and snack options available for purchase including gluten-free and vegetarian options. Credit card & Cash sales only.
Water bottle refilling stations?
Yes we have a wter filling station next to the showers are water runs from a fresh spring with the cleanest water in the land. Enjoy and Drink up!
Can I tag on things and inside the porta potties?
No and if you do we will track you down and make you pay the fines. Promise.
Can I smoke tobacco and cannabis?
VAPE ONLY NO FLAME.
Can I get a ticket refunded?
No but they are tranferable so you can sell to a friend or post for sale on our FB event page.
Is this event ADA friendly?
Good Time is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have a full and equal opportunity to access our event. ADA Parking is located behind box office. The field is flat and easy for wheelchair acceptability. Please email if you need further accommodation upon your arrival at the gate for assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you require Vax?
No. If your feeling ill please take a test and do not come is you test positive.